We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
Survey Closes 1st August 2021
Following the first two Business Barometers that were issued in May 2020 and September 2020, the Perth and Kinross Business Support Task Force have joined up with Dundee City Council and Angus Council to gather additional information re the effects of Covid-19 on your business and the easing into the recovery period.
The task force will use the information gathered to further inform local Economic Recovery Plans and to help re-shape economic development services with partners going forward. By contributing, you are helping to ensure the support provided is what you need to build a solid and resilient recovery.
The Council established the Covid-19 Business Support Task Force in March 2020 to coordinate partnership support and advice to local businesses trying to cope with the very difficult current circumstances, and also to help plan for recovery.
Since then, this senior team of professionals has collectively strategised the new Economic Wellbeing Plan 2020 - 2028, and this was signed off by elected members in March of this year.
The Task Force currently comprises the Council, Perthshire Chamber of Commerce, the Federation of Small Businesses, Business Gateway and GrowBiz,
Please spare a few minutes to complete the attached short survey by clicking on the link below. It should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
PKC would like to thank everyone who took time to feedback on the first Business Barometer. They received over 1500 completed surveys which helped create the initial plans for recovery.
You can download the results of the first Business Barometer on the Invest In Perth website here >>>Invest In Perth website here >>>
- Gillespie Macandrew appoints legal heavyweight Michael Shaw as chair
- Hydropower Insight
- SCC Annual Business Address - 15th September 2022
- Bin workers at 15 Scottish councils to strike in pay dispute
- Ministers to meet energy giants over cost of living
- RECESSIONARY WINDS AFFLICT CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
- Bank of England to Host Webinar 18 August
- Scottish hotel group renews support for unpaid carers through Respitality initiative
- Honours in Perth and Kinross
- Blackadders LLP Announces Leadership Changes
- Binn Group recognised as Real Living Wage employer
- Bidwells leading the charge with four senior Renewable Energy hires
- Cash withdrawals in the UK soar as people grapple with the rising cost of living
- Firms urge Tory rivals Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss to act now to protect Scots jobs
- ScottishPower to build £150m green hydrogen plant at Port of Felixstowe
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce & Business Groups back youngsters ahead of results day
- Rosebank projected to provide £6.3 billion of investment to the UK
- Breaking: Felixstowe port workers to strike for eight days from August
- Bank of England warns the UK will fall into recession this year
- UK new car sales fell 9% in July as supply chain problems continue
- Energy bills to change every three months to avoid price shocks
- Liz Cameron: Next Prime Minister must put UK economic growth at heart of agenda
- UK interest rates see biggest rise in 27 years
- Training to help safeguard organisations from cyber attacks