We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
Survey Closes 1st August 2021
Following the first two Business Barometers that were issued in May 2020 and September 2020, the Perth and Kinross Business Support Task Force have joined up with Dundee City Council and Angus Council to gather additional information re the effects of Covid-19 on your business and the easing into the recovery period.
The task force will use the information gathered to further inform local Economic Recovery Plans and to help re-shape economic development services with partners going forward. By contributing, you are helping to ensure the support provided is what you need to build a solid and resilient recovery.
The Council established the Covid-19 Business Support Task Force in March 2020 to coordinate partnership support and advice to local businesses trying to cope with the very difficult current circumstances, and also to help plan for recovery.
Since then, this senior team of professionals has collectively strategised the new Economic Wellbeing Plan 2020 - 2028, and this was signed off by elected members in March of this year.
The Task Force currently comprises the Council, Perthshire Chamber of Commerce, the Federation of Small Businesses, Business Gateway and GrowBiz,
Please spare a few minutes to complete the attached short survey by clicking on the link below. It should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
PKC would like to thank everyone who took time to feedback on the first Business Barometer. They received over 1500 completed surveys which helped create the initial plans for recovery.
You can download the results of the first Business Barometer on the Invest In Perth website here >>>Invest In Perth website here >>>
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer