VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
This fund is now open for applications. Note that the closing date is different for each tier.
This £3 million fund helps destination and sector groups in Scotland use the latest consumer insights to develop and promote visitor experiences both sustainably and responsibly to the domestic market year-round, while also working with communities to rebuild local visitor economies.
About the three tiers of funding:
- Tier 1 - City Region Award Programme - awards between £50,000 and £100,000
- Tier 2 - Pan-Scotland sector groups and regional destination organisations - awards between £40,000 and £80,000
- Tier 3 - Local destination organisations, marketing groups and non-pan Scotland sector groups - awards between £10,000 and £20,000
This one-off fund is being delivered on behalf of the Scottish Government by VisitScotland, which is the awarding body for this fund. The fund is part of the post-COVID recovery programme developed by the Scottish Tourism Emergency Response Group (STERG) in collaboration with members of the Tourism Task Force.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 25th November, 10-11 AM
- Perthshire Chamber - You Asked and We Delivered November 2020
- ONE of Perth’s longest established opticians is eyeing-up a move
- Gov.Scot: Scotland's Young Persons Guarantee Launched
- Student Volunteer wins Award for Community Work in Perth
- Baseline Employment Analysis and Skills Pathways for the Circular Economy in Scotland.
- STAGECOACH EAST SCOTLAND NAMED ‘PUBLIC TRANSPORT OPERATOR’ OF THE YEAR FOR THE SECOND YEAR RUNNING
- Online event: 17 Nov, 1100-1200. Organised by Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and Circular Tayside. Circular Tayside organisations: adapting to COVID-19 Restrictions.
- BlueSky Experiences launch new ground breaking virtual team building game: The Virtual Supply Chain!
- DC Thomson Media Events - Upcoming Conferences - Register your free place now
- Circular Tayside: Live webinars – Consultation on restrictions to single-use plastics
- Thorntons Employment Law Webinar: Managing Employees Remotely
- New immigration rules looming as Brexit approaches
- Gov.Scot (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Circular Tayside: Food Redistribution Matchmaking Service from Zero Waste Scotland
- From Piste to Perthshire: Gleneagles launches Winter Playground Passes
- Eight Trainees Secure Permanent Positions with Thorntons
- Tayside Mountain Rescue Funds Boosted by £10,000 Donation
- Diversifying Your Employment for an Inclusive Perth
- Alm College Virtual Open Lecture Event: Basic Income - Security in a time of Pandemic
- Thorntons Charity Wills Campaign goes virtual for 2020
- Landlord Webinar: Covid19, Where are we now and what next for landlords?
- The Glenturret, Scotland’s Oldest Working Distillery launches its new range
- Circular Tayside Charter