VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
This fund is now open for applications. Note that the closing date is different for each tier.
This £3 million fund helps destination and sector groups in Scotland use the latest consumer insights to develop and promote visitor experiences both sustainably and responsibly to the domestic market year-round, while also working with communities to rebuild local visitor economies.
About the three tiers of funding:
- Tier 1 - City Region Award Programme - awards between £50,000 and £100,000
- Tier 2 - Pan-Scotland sector groups and regional destination organisations - awards between £40,000 and £80,000
- Tier 3 - Local destination organisations, marketing groups and non-pan Scotland sector groups - awards between £10,000 and £20,000
This one-off fund is being delivered on behalf of the Scottish Government by VisitScotland, which is the awarding body for this fund. The fund is part of the post-COVID recovery programme developed by the Scottish Tourism Emergency Response Group (STERG) in collaboration with members of the Tourism Task Force.
- ACS Aviation Pilot Careers and Flight Training Semimar
- Spirit of Perthshire
- Developer and operator appointed for Perthshire Energy from Waste facility
- Graduate Apprentice Christian Williams from Perth is spearheading his employer's drive to Net Zero and helping its clients achieve their sustainability ambitions
- SCC Network Update - Trade with Ukraine, Russia & Belarus
- PERTH businessman John Bryden has won his appeal to the Scottish Government to access Nightclub Closure Fund support
- End of landlord restrictions on unpaid rent could trigger commercial tenant failures
- Scotland's National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Inflation sends UK debt interest payments higher
- All legal restrictions to end on 21 March in Scotland
- Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2022 - Webinars
- Menopause Q&A Session
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant in Crieff, Scotland, Awarded a Michelin Star
- Scottish Government – Strategic Framework Update - and SCC comment
- Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Digital Boost Development Grant - further funding available
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce comment on Workplace Parking Levy
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 08 February 2022
- EU Citizens in Scotland campaign
- Do you ask potential employees to declare convictions?
- Fuel and excise duty must be replaced with new tax, MPs say
- Further £2 million to support recovery of outdoor education
- Eligibility criteria for Business Ventilation Fund expanded
- Scottish Government - Ethnicity Pay Gap Strategy