VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
This fund is now open for applications. Note that the closing date is different for each tier.
This £3 million fund helps destination and sector groups in Scotland use the latest consumer insights to develop and promote visitor experiences both sustainably and responsibly to the domestic market year-round, while also working with communities to rebuild local visitor economies.
About the three tiers of funding:
- Tier 1 - City Region Award Programme - awards between £50,000 and £100,000
- Tier 2 - Pan-Scotland sector groups and regional destination organisations - awards between £40,000 and £80,000
- Tier 3 - Local destination organisations, marketing groups and non-pan Scotland sector groups - awards between £10,000 and £20,000
This one-off fund is being delivered on behalf of the Scottish Government by VisitScotland, which is the awarding body for this fund. The fund is part of the post-COVID recovery programme developed by the Scottish Tourism Emergency Response Group (STERG) in collaboration with members of the Tourism Task Force.
- SCOTTISH SMEs REMAIN COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY DESPITE COVID-19
- PKC Place Management Team: FAO Independent Retailers, Restaurants and Public Facing Businesses in Perth and Kinross. 6 Jan 2021.
- TravelKnowHow Scotland: Free Virtual Workplace Travel Planning Workshops
- SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCE A FURTHER £13 MILLION FOR EVENTS INDUSTRY
- The Magic of Christmas from Pitlochry Festival Theatre
- Circular Tayside: How to make your own reusable face covering – live workshop from Zero Waste Scotland
- Circular Tayside: Rural jobs Scotland: Report predicts thousands of roles could be created in green economy boost
- Circular Tayside: Survey highlights Perth and Kinross residents’ concerns over single-use plastics
- Perth College UHI: New Flexible Workforce Development Fund (FWDF) allows SMEs to access up to £5,000 worth of training
- Perth and Kinross Countryside Trust - A Valuable Local Asset for All
- Circular Tayside : November 2020 Newsletter
- Circular Tayside: Check out this inspiring new circular partnership between Remake Scotland and Halley Stevenson’s!
- Inspiring new circular partnership between Remake Scotland and Halley Stevenson’s
- Salutation Hotel Festive Lunch & Dinner Specials
- PRI Cheque Presentation in Memory of Businessman Jim Graham
- Meet Artist Gerard Burns Invitation from Carbon
- Rowan Consultancy: Manager as Coach Course
- Thorntons: Data Protection Webinar. A Roundup of 2020 ICO Enforcement Action Webinar
- Y-Xplore at YMCA Tayside, with support from the Aviva Community Fund
- AbilityNet - Who we are and What we do
- Heartland FM Shortlisted in National Radio Awards
- Circular Tayside: Exciting new funding to help Sottish businesses save energy!
- Circular Tayside: Zero Waste Scotland (ZWS) is launching a new campaign for face coverings.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 25th November, 10-11 AM