VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
This fund is now open for applications. Note that the closing date is different for each tier.
This £3 million fund helps destination and sector groups in Scotland use the latest consumer insights to develop and promote visitor experiences both sustainably and responsibly to the domestic market year-round, while also working with communities to rebuild local visitor economies.
About the three tiers of funding:
- Tier 1 - City Region Award Programme - awards between £50,000 and £100,000
- Tier 2 - Pan-Scotland sector groups and regional destination organisations - awards between £40,000 and £80,000
- Tier 3 - Local destination organisations, marketing groups and non-pan Scotland sector groups - awards between £10,000 and £20,000
This one-off fund is being delivered on behalf of the Scottish Government by VisitScotland, which is the awarding body for this fund. The fund is part of the post-COVID recovery programme developed by the Scottish Tourism Emergency Response Group (STERG) in collaboration with members of the Tourism Task Force.
- UK Government announces £167 million green technologies boost
- Phased Return to Non-Essential Offices - Draft Guidance
- Space launches from UK to start in 2022
- £3.75 million to improve rural connectivity
- Scotland’s response to the COVID-19 crisis in India
- Charity Trustees Should Not Be Afraid of Acting in Good Faith
- Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
- New Micro Enterprise Fund
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly