VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
This fund is now open for applications. Note that the closing date is different for each tier.
This £3 million fund helps destination and sector groups in Scotland use the latest consumer insights to develop and promote visitor experiences both sustainably and responsibly to the domestic market year-round, while also working with communities to rebuild local visitor economies.
About the three tiers of funding:
- Tier 1 - City Region Award Programme - awards between £50,000 and £100,000
- Tier 2 - Pan-Scotland sector groups and regional destination organisations - awards between £40,000 and £80,000
- Tier 3 - Local destination organisations, marketing groups and non-pan Scotland sector groups - awards between £10,000 and £20,000
This one-off fund is being delivered on behalf of the Scottish Government by VisitScotland, which is the awarding body for this fund. The fund is part of the post-COVID recovery programme developed by the Scottish Tourism Emergency Response Group (STERG) in collaboration with members of the Tourism Task Force.
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club
- MACNABS TRAINEE INTAKE INCREASES TO FOUR
- Ryder Cup Veteran Lawrie in Action at Blairgowrie
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax