UK Export Academy
The UK Export Academy from the Department for International Trade (DIT) gives businesses the know-how to sell to customers around the world by providing an opportunity to learn from experts in international trade.
The academy is designed for businesses with different levels of exporting experience, whether you're just starting to sell internationally or looking to grow your international sales. The academy will help you to overcome common challenges that businesses can face.
What will your business get from the UK Export Academy?
- Foundation course: Build your knowledge and confidence if you’re relatively new to selling internationally or interested in learning how to start. You will leave the foundation course with an export action plan tailored to your business.
- Sector faculties: Sector-specific webinars, masterclasses and virtual missions. More experienced exporters can join sector faculties that will provide your business with information on how to operate effectively in particular foreign markets or sectors.
- Market access events: Learn about the benefits of new market opportunities, including the benefits of new free trade agreements.
The UK Export Academy is open to any business in the UK that has a product or service that can be sold internationally.
This includes businesses which plan to target international customers and contracts in the future, as well as those which are already selling beyond the UK and want to expand into new markets.
- Scottish Enterprise launches digital tool to accelerate businesses towards net zero
- Britain’s ‘great unretirement’: cost of living drives older people back to work
- EXCLUSIVE: New collaboration to boost business and trade between Scotland and Turkey
- It’s time for more flex as agile working takes centre stage
- Perthshire hotel offers summer sessions with sporting professionals
- RIVER TAY SPORTS HUB LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE
- Family-run Scottish hotels recognised with business accolade
- Half of small business owners forced to increase prices, report finds
- Sizewell C nuclear plant gets go-ahead from UK government
- ScotRail announces reintroduction of timetable
- UK inflation reaches new 40-year high of 9.4%
- CGI ecosystem partner search
- First direct China-Scotland container service launched
- Eurozone raises interest rates for first time in 11 years
- UK debt interest reaches record high as inflation soars
- Recovery Loan Scheme Extended
- Balhousie Care Group bolsters senior team with appointment of leading figure in health and social care
- Scottish Law Firm Supports Charity Aiding Vulnerable People Around the World
- Big Butterfly Count and Tayside Recorders' Day Call to Action
- Businesses who import or export goods are urged to prepare for UK customs declaration system changes
- Raft of Promotions and New Talent Intake for Azets in Scotland
- Blair Castle International Horse Trials 2022
- The WM Mann Foundation Supports Glenalmond Education for Ukrainian pupil
- Binn Group Golf Day Champions Local Charities