Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
These FREE webinars are aimed at supporting workplaces to start changing travel behaviour and make them aware of the many options and resources that are available to them.
Over the coming months Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute webinars on key topics such as access to public transport information, funding opportunities, lift sharing, car clubs, e bike loan schemes and electric vehicles.
Coming up in September :
Wednesday 18th September at 11.30am
This webinar will take you through the specialist resources that Traveline Scotland have created for businesses to encourage greater use of public transport. For example, the Journey Planner in a box is a powerful public transport journey planner that you can add to your own website – for FREE.
To attend this FREE webinar, please contact Travelknowhow Scotland and we will send on all the necessary details.
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY