Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
These FREE webinars are aimed at supporting workplaces to start changing travel behaviour and make them aware of the many options and resources that are available to them.
Over the coming months Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute webinars on key topics such as access to public transport information, funding opportunities, lift sharing, car clubs, e bike loan schemes and electric vehicles.
Coming up in September :
Wednesday 18th September at 11.30am
This webinar will take you through the specialist resources that Traveline Scotland have created for businesses to encourage greater use of public transport. For example, the Journey Planner in a box is a powerful public transport journey planner that you can add to your own website – for FREE.
To attend this FREE webinar, please contact Travelknowhow Scotland and we will send on all the necessary details.
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"