Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
FREE package of support available for workplaces to help encourage more active and sustainable travel amongst their employees.
This package of support is open to workplaces across Scotland and is designed to provide practical measures to organisations who want to take action to encourage their employees to look at more active and sustainable travel options and work towards net-zero targets.
What type of support can you expect ?
3 days ( 24 hours) of FREE travel planning consultancy support tailored to the requirements of your organisation. This will include: Employee travel survey design and analysis; strategy development and bespoke an Active and Sustainable Travel Action Plan with practical measures and signposting to longer term implementation support via a network of partners. Partners include Cycling Scotland and Sustrans*
Why should you take advantage of this offer?
To develop meaningful and bespoke active and sustainable travel planning measures to reduce your organisation’s environmental impact, improve the health and wellbeing of your workforce and contribute to net-zero targets.
Who is this open to?
Any workplace across Scotland.
How do I register my interest?
Get in touch at email@example.com to make an expression of interest (no more than 200 words) and we will get back to you to arrange to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Graham + Sibbald Open Dunfermline Office
- Why Should Companies Make the Move to Electric Cars?
- Something for Everyone at Blair Horse Trials 2022
- Blackadders LLP Employment Law Team Shortlisted for the Scottish Legal Awards
- Scotland’s Onshore GDP Decreased by 0.5% in April
- Energy Bill and Tax Rebate Scams on the Rise
- Steel import tariffs extended for two years
- MSPs Back Making Emergency Covid Powers Permanent
- Inflation pushes UK government interest costs to May record
- Second 24-hour rail walkout after talks collapse
- British Airways Heathrow staff back summer strikes over pay
- People cut back on food shopping as price rises bite
- New £2m fund to cut environmental impact of textiles
- New £200 million to back innovative agriculture projects
- Landlord warning over making Covid eviction laws permanent
- G7 Leaders detail $600bn plan to rival China's Belt and Road initiative
- Independent report into funding for tax and welfare devolution
- Scottish councils given powers to run own bus services
- Royal Mail workers to vote on strike over pay
- Scottish film industry projected to grow to £1 billion by 2030
- Scottish Government announces £10m investment in net-zero energy
- 19 October 2023 proposed as date for second Scottish Independence Referendum
- Great Perthshire Festival 2022
- Courier Awards