Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
Tickets for the Enchanted Forest, Perthshire's multi-award-winning sound and light show, have gone on sale to the general public, with the box office releasing over 80,000 tickets today, Friday June 21.
The 2019 event, entitled Cosmos, is inspired by the vastness and natural beauty of the skies that sit above the forest. This year, the talented creative team are encouraging visitors to look up and be captivated by the cosmos.
Visitors will follow the winding trail past mysterious Loch Dunmore deeper into the woods to explore the sight, sounds and scents of the cosmos. Combining breath-taking visuals, state-of-the-art technologies and an inspirational soundscape, the award-wining creative team are planning another spectacular event.
Set against the stunning natural backdrop of Faskally Wood, organisers The Enchanted Forest Community Trust use Scotland's premier creative talents to produce a world-class show. Zoë Squair has returned as creative producer, alongside Kate Bonney and Simon Hayes as lighting designers, and RJ McConnell, Jon Beales and Rachel Cullen providing sound design and composition for this year's magical event.
Over 80,000 visitors entered the Enchanted Forest for last year's sold-out show Of The Wild, bringing an estimated £7.6 million to the local economy annually. Fans of the event have waited patiently for the hotly anticipated tickets to go on sale. Many pre-sale tickets have been snapped up by subscribers to the event's e-newsletter, and organisers have urged people to book quickly before the event sells-out.
Bumblebee Conservation Trust, PKAVS and Guide Dogs Scotland (Perth & Kinross) have been chosen as the official charity partners for 2019. These organisations will not only benefit financially but will be promoted throughout the award-winning event's month-long run.
Ian Sim, Chairman of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said:
"As Scotland's premier sound and light show, we are proud to offer visitors another hugely original experience where people, young and old, can set their imagination alight in Faskally Wood. Our creative team has once again developed an event that will captivate and enchant our visitors this autumn.
"As the tickets for this year's event go on sale, I cannot emphasise strongly enough that people should buy tickets in advance to ensure they secure a chance to enjoy Cosmos this October."
This year's Enchanted Forest will run from October 3 - November 3, 2019 at Faskally Wood near Pitlochry. Tickets will go on sale to the public from Friday, June 21 at 10am.
For more information visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us
- New support programme to help Perthshire businesses capitalise on £2.4 million worth of local circular economy opportunities
- Smiles All Round for Perthshire's Top Business
- Star Award Scene Setters
- Star Sponsors Revealed
- Business Star Finalists 2017 Announced