Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
Tickets for the Enchanted Forest, Perthshire's multi-award-winning sound and light show, have gone on sale to the general public, with the box office releasing over 80,000 tickets today, Friday June 21.
The 2019 event, entitled Cosmos, is inspired by the vastness and natural beauty of the skies that sit above the forest. This year, the talented creative team are encouraging visitors to look up and be captivated by the cosmos.
Visitors will follow the winding trail past mysterious Loch Dunmore deeper into the woods to explore the sight, sounds and scents of the cosmos. Combining breath-taking visuals, state-of-the-art technologies and an inspirational soundscape, the award-wining creative team are planning another spectacular event.
Set against the stunning natural backdrop of Faskally Wood, organisers The Enchanted Forest Community Trust use Scotland's premier creative talents to produce a world-class show. Zoë Squair has returned as creative producer, alongside Kate Bonney and Simon Hayes as lighting designers, and RJ McConnell, Jon Beales and Rachel Cullen providing sound design and composition for this year's magical event.
Over 80,000 visitors entered the Enchanted Forest for last year's sold-out show Of The Wild, bringing an estimated £7.6 million to the local economy annually. Fans of the event have waited patiently for the hotly anticipated tickets to go on sale. Many pre-sale tickets have been snapped up by subscribers to the event's e-newsletter, and organisers have urged people to book quickly before the event sells-out.
Bumblebee Conservation Trust, PKAVS and Guide Dogs Scotland (Perth & Kinross) have been chosen as the official charity partners for 2019. These organisations will not only benefit financially but will be promoted throughout the award-winning event's month-long run.
Ian Sim, Chairman of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said:
"As Scotland's premier sound and light show, we are proud to offer visitors another hugely original experience where people, young and old, can set their imagination alight in Faskally Wood. Our creative team has once again developed an event that will captivate and enchant our visitors this autumn.
"As the tickets for this year's event go on sale, I cannot emphasise strongly enough that people should buy tickets in advance to ensure they secure a chance to enjoy Cosmos this October."
This year's Enchanted Forest will run from October 3 - November 3, 2019 at Faskally Wood near Pitlochry. Tickets will go on sale to the public from Friday, June 21 at 10am.
For more information visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
- Perthshire businesses embrace work experience programme
- Enchanted Forest donates t-shirts to Mary's Meals Backpack Project
- GS Group unveils premier package
- Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
- Non-traditional trade marks
- Award-winning Chef launches new food business at Perth Show
- Trucking In Down the Shore Road
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels' Chairman & CEO Appointed Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant for Perth & Kinross
- Stagecoach East Scotland tackles loneliness in local communities
- Balhousie Care Group takes inter-generational links to new ‘lengths’ – in the form of a unique tartan
- It's Game On as this year's Scottish Game Fair kicks off at Scone Palace
- Bank of Scotland names new head of commercial banking
- Tayside solicitor wins coveted international award
- Scottish businesses struggling to grow amidst Brexit deadlock
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launches
- Crieff care home team scores a first for its dementia training
- Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
- Amanda Sword joins Balhousie Coupar Angus as new care home manager
- Stagecoach East Scotland supports 2019 Armed Forces Day with free travel
- Miller Hendry warns against not seeking advice early doors when selling a business
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners