Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
Tickets for the Enchanted Forest, Perthshire's multi-award-winning sound and light show, have gone on sale to the general public, with the box office releasing over 80,000 tickets today, Friday June 21.
The 2019 event, entitled Cosmos, is inspired by the vastness and natural beauty of the skies that sit above the forest. This year, the talented creative team are encouraging visitors to look up and be captivated by the cosmos.
Visitors will follow the winding trail past mysterious Loch Dunmore deeper into the woods to explore the sight, sounds and scents of the cosmos. Combining breath-taking visuals, state-of-the-art technologies and an inspirational soundscape, the award-wining creative team are planning another spectacular event.
Set against the stunning natural backdrop of Faskally Wood, organisers The Enchanted Forest Community Trust use Scotland's premier creative talents to produce a world-class show. Zoë Squair has returned as creative producer, alongside Kate Bonney and Simon Hayes as lighting designers, and RJ McConnell, Jon Beales and Rachel Cullen providing sound design and composition for this year's magical event.
Over 80,000 visitors entered the Enchanted Forest for last year's sold-out show Of The Wild, bringing an estimated £7.6 million to the local economy annually. Fans of the event have waited patiently for the hotly anticipated tickets to go on sale. Many pre-sale tickets have been snapped up by subscribers to the event's e-newsletter, and organisers have urged people to book quickly before the event sells-out.
Bumblebee Conservation Trust, PKAVS and Guide Dogs Scotland (Perth & Kinross) have been chosen as the official charity partners for 2019. These organisations will not only benefit financially but will be promoted throughout the award-winning event's month-long run.
Ian Sim, Chairman of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said:
"As Scotland's premier sound and light show, we are proud to offer visitors another hugely original experience where people, young and old, can set their imagination alight in Faskally Wood. Our creative team has once again developed an event that will captivate and enchant our visitors this autumn.
"As the tickets for this year's event go on sale, I cannot emphasise strongly enough that people should buy tickets in advance to ensure they secure a chance to enjoy Cosmos this October."
This year's Enchanted Forest will run from October 3 - November 3, 2019 at Faskally Wood near Pitlochry. Tickets will go on sale to the public from Friday, June 21 at 10am.
For more information visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"