Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
Perth and Kinross Council is preparing a Development Brief for the site of Thimblerow car park at the junction of Caledonian Road and the High Street. PKC are contacting residents and businesses near this site to ask for their feedback on the draft document. The vision for the Thimblerow site is to create a high quality, low carbon city centre living experience.
PKC will seek public realm improvements to make this area greener, more attractive and better connected for pedestrians and cyclists. The development brief will provide detailed information on how this can be achieved, complementing the policies and site requirements already set out in the Local Development Plan.
After this date, there will be no provision to comment further on the development brief. Following this consultation, responses will be analysed to inform the finalised guidance which will be presented to Council for adoption.
- Blackadders’ Expands Residential Team
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development