Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
Perth and Kinross Council is preparing a Development Brief for the site of Thimblerow car park at the junction of Caledonian Road and the High Street. PKC are contacting residents and businesses near this site to ask for their feedback on the draft document. The vision for the Thimblerow site is to create a high quality, low carbon city centre living experience.
PKC will seek public realm improvements to make this area greener, more attractive and better connected for pedestrians and cyclists. The development brief will provide detailed information on how this can be achieved, complementing the policies and site requirements already set out in the Local Development Plan.
After this date, there will be no provision to comment further on the development brief. Following this consultation, responses will be analysed to inform the finalised guidance which will be presented to Council for adoption.
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair
- Lifetime allowance tax could trap more than a million pension savers
- Confidence among Scottish businesses dips
- GDPR Doomsday – A Year On
- Double appointment for Thorntons land and rural business team
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards
- Business Confidence dips in Scotland
- Stagecoach appoints new managing director of East Scotland bus operations