The importance of professional photos in Estate Agency
We have all heard the old saying: “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Well, in Estate Agency, pictures can make a huge difference in the level of interest your property receives, which can ultimately determine how quickly your property will sell.
Today’s buyers can sit in the comfort of their own home, taking their time to narrow down properties based on a number of factors such as; location, price, number of bedrooms, school catchment and more. Once a shortlist has been produced the buyer can take the time to look further into each individual property. The first few photos will dictate whether or not the buyer will continue looking at the property.
If those first few images a potential buyer looks at are poorly taken (perhaps with the agents' mobile phone) they may be immediately turned off and discard that listing from consideration - even though the house could have been the perfect one for them. Unfortunately, dark, out of focus, poorly composed images present a feeling of a house none of us wants to live in. Whereas professional images show the home in its very best light. Literally. Rooms are shot from the angles that best demonstrate the flow of the house and create a mood that allows the viewer to place themselves within the house...at least in their mind anyway.
That other old saying, “You only get one chance to make a first impression” is also very true when it comes to Estate Agency. It’s hard to get over the first impression you have of something. It’s better to have that working for you and not against you. Mobile phones are fine for selfies and Facetime, but having a professional camera in the hands of a photographer who knows how to use something other than the “Auto” setting on a phone can make all the difference when it comes to snapping your property.
That is why at Blackadders a professional photographer is used as the standard for all our properties. If you would like to speak with a member of our team to see how Blackadders could assist you with the sale of your property please contact your local branch.
- Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
- Castle Water Reveals New Brand
- Crieff Hydro Tops For Families Says Bestselling Travel Guide
- SATISFACTION AMONG STAGECOACH BUS PASSENGERS IN SCOTLAND RISES TO 92%
- The Enchanted Forest delivers £7.6million shot in the arm to Perthshire economy
- SCC Comment ahead of 2nd Meaningful Vote
- The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
- Are Ubers drivers considered to be workers?
- GP Sustainability Loan Fund
- The importance of professional photos in Estate Agency
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- Brexit Update
- STAGECOACH BOOSTS PERTHSHIRE INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES BY GETTING ON BOARD WITH MI REWARDS INITIATIVE
- There’s still time to top-up your State Pension
- Government proposals to extend legal protections for pregnant women and new mothers
- Thorntons Employment Law Update
- TEMPERATURES RISE AS BUSINESSES TACKLE THE MENOPAUSE AT WORK
- ARCHIE FOUNDATION SPRING BALL TABLES AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Record £62k sum raised for Cash for Kids
- University of Dundee to provide new Graduate Apprenticeship opportunities
- POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY AND COST PRESSURES TAKING TOLL ON SCOTTISH ECONOMY
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure