The importance of professional photos in Estate Agency
We have all heard the old saying: “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Well, in Estate Agency, pictures can make a huge difference in the level of interest your property receives, which can ultimately determine how quickly your property will sell.
Today’s buyers can sit in the comfort of their own home, taking their time to narrow down properties based on a number of factors such as; location, price, number of bedrooms, school catchment and more. Once a shortlist has been produced the buyer can take the time to look further into each individual property. The first few photos will dictate whether or not the buyer will continue looking at the property.
If those first few images a potential buyer looks at are poorly taken (perhaps with the agents' mobile phone) they may be immediately turned off and discard that listing from consideration - even though the house could have been the perfect one for them. Unfortunately, dark, out of focus, poorly composed images present a feeling of a house none of us wants to live in. Whereas professional images show the home in its very best light. Literally. Rooms are shot from the angles that best demonstrate the flow of the house and create a mood that allows the viewer to place themselves within the house...at least in their mind anyway.
That other old saying, “You only get one chance to make a first impression” is also very true when it comes to Estate Agency. It’s hard to get over the first impression you have of something. It’s better to have that working for you and not against you. Mobile phones are fine for selfies and Facetime, but having a professional camera in the hands of a photographer who knows how to use something other than the “Auto” setting on a phone can make all the difference when it comes to snapping your property.
That is why at Blackadders a professional photographer is used as the standard for all our properties. If you would like to speak with a member of our team to see how Blackadders could assist you with the sale of your property please contact your local branch.
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer