The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
Scotland's premier sound and light show, The Enchanted Forest, has made it into the very first Lonely Planet Ultimate United Kingdom Travelist.
The guide is the latest compilation of unmissable experiences and hidden gems from Lonely Planet, which ranks the 500 greatest experiences across the Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands to create the definitive UK travel hit list.
The sell-out show has been captivating audiences since 2002 and attracts 80,000 visitors each year to Loch Faskally in Pitlochry throughout the month of October.
For the 2019 show entitled Cosmos, show producers have taken inspiration from the vastness and natural beauty of the skies that sit above the forest, encouraging visitors to look up and be captivated by the cosmos.
This is the second inclusion for the show in an international guidebook this year, after securing a feature in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Ian Sim, Chairman of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said: "It's not every day you get recognition from one of the world's most prestigious travel media companies, needless to say we're incredibly proud of this feature.
"We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
This year's Enchanted Forest will run from October 3 - November 3, 2019 and tickets are now on sale.
For more information visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- SCC Comment ahead of 2nd Meaningful Vote
- The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
- Are Ubers drivers considered to be workers?
- GP Sustainability Loan Fund
- The importance of professional photos in Estate Agency
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- Brexit Update
- STAGECOACH BOOSTS PERTHSHIRE INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES BY GETTING ON BOARD WITH MI REWARDS INITIATIVE
- There’s still time to top-up your State Pension
- Government proposals to extend legal protections for pregnant women and new mothers
- Thorntons Employment Law Update
- TEMPERATURES RISE AS BUSINESSES TACKLE THE MENOPAUSE AT WORK
- ARCHIE FOUNDATION SPRING BALL TABLES AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Record £62k sum raised for Cash for Kids
- University of Dundee to provide new Graduate Apprenticeship opportunities
- POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY AND COST PRESSURES TAKING TOLL ON SCOTTISH ECONOMY
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions