The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
Scotland's premier sound and light show, The Enchanted Forest, has made it into the very first Lonely Planet Ultimate United Kingdom Travelist.
The guide is the latest compilation of unmissable experiences and hidden gems from Lonely Planet, which ranks the 500 greatest experiences across the Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands to create the definitive UK travel hit list.
The sell-out show has been captivating audiences since 2002 and attracts 80,000 visitors each year to Loch Faskally in Pitlochry throughout the month of October.
For the 2019 show entitled Cosmos, show producers have taken inspiration from the vastness and natural beauty of the skies that sit above the forest, encouraging visitors to look up and be captivated by the cosmos.
This is the second inclusion for the show in an international guidebook this year, after securing a feature in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Ian Sim, Chairman of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said: "It's not every day you get recognition from one of the world's most prestigious travel media companies, needless to say we're incredibly proud of this feature.
"We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
This year's Enchanted Forest will run from October 3 - November 3, 2019 and tickets are now on sale.
For more information visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair
- Lifetime allowance tax could trap more than a million pension savers
- Confidence among Scottish businesses dips
- GDPR Doomsday – A Year On
- Double appointment for Thorntons land and rural business team
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'