The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
Scotland's premier sound and light show, The Enchanted Forest, has made it into the very first Lonely Planet Ultimate United Kingdom Travelist.
The guide is the latest compilation of unmissable experiences and hidden gems from Lonely Planet, which ranks the 500 greatest experiences across the Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands to create the definitive UK travel hit list.
The sell-out show has been captivating audiences since 2002 and attracts 80,000 visitors each year to Loch Faskally in Pitlochry throughout the month of October.
For the 2019 show entitled Cosmos, show producers have taken inspiration from the vastness and natural beauty of the skies that sit above the forest, encouraging visitors to look up and be captivated by the cosmos.
This is the second inclusion for the show in an international guidebook this year, after securing a feature in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Ian Sim, Chairman of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said: "It's not every day you get recognition from one of the world's most prestigious travel media companies, needless to say we're incredibly proud of this feature.
"We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
This year's Enchanted Forest will run from October 3 - November 3, 2019 and tickets are now on sale.
For more information visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards
- Business Confidence dips in Scotland
- Stagecoach appoints new managing director of East Scotland bus operations
- Scone Palace opens its doors for an exciting 2019 tourist season
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- The Old Manse of Blair unveils new restaurant: The Orangery
- Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
- Castle Water Reveals New Brand
- Crieff Hydro Tops For Families Says Bestselling Travel Guide
- SATISFACTION AMONG STAGECOACH BUS PASSENGERS IN SCOTLAND RISES TO 92%
- The Enchanted Forest delivers £7.6million shot in the arm to Perthshire economy