The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
Scotland's premier sound and light show, The Enchanted Forest, has made it into the very first Lonely Planet Ultimate United Kingdom Travelist.
The guide is the latest compilation of unmissable experiences and hidden gems from Lonely Planet, which ranks the 500 greatest experiences across the Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands to create the definitive UK travel hit list.
The sell-out show has been captivating audiences since 2002 and attracts 80,000 visitors each year to Loch Faskally in Pitlochry throughout the month of October.
For the 2019 show entitled Cosmos, show producers have taken inspiration from the vastness and natural beauty of the skies that sit above the forest, encouraging visitors to look up and be captivated by the cosmos.
This is the second inclusion for the show in an international guidebook this year, after securing a feature in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Ian Sim, Chairman of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said: "It's not every day you get recognition from one of the world's most prestigious travel media companies, needless to say we're incredibly proud of this feature.
"We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
This year's Enchanted Forest will run from October 3 - November 3, 2019 and tickets are now on sale.
For more information visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure
- Coronavirus in Care Homes: Balhousie Care Group reveals three months of mixed messages
- Scottish Government: Bee Disease confirmed in Perthshire, 28 May 2020
- Scottish Firms' Confidence Rises but Remains Near Record Low
- Online Arabic Language Course Starts 1 June - 20% discount offered to Perthshire Chamber Members
- Deposit Returns Scheme
- Exercises to Practice When Working