The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, the charitable organisation that runs Scotland's trailblazing sound and light show The Enchanted Forest, is now accepting applications from local community groups, projects and charities in Pitlochry and the wider Highland Perthshire area for their 2020 Community Fund.
Now in its eighth year, The Enchanted Forest Community Trust set up the Fund to ensure the event provided significant economic benefits to the local community.
Successful applicants will be asked to provide a report to The Enchanted Forest Community Trust on how they have used the money in relation to their request.
Completed applications should be returned no later than February 28, 2020 to Allie Walker either by email: email@example.com or c/o Walton Kilgour, 30 Bonnethill Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BS.
To download an application form, visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"
- Stone of Destiny Engagement
- LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
- The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
- Perthshire businesses embrace work experience programme