The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, the charitable organisation that runs Scotland's trailblazing sound and light show The Enchanted Forest, is now accepting applications from local community groups, projects and charities in Pitlochry and the wider Highland Perthshire area for their 2020 Community Fund.
Now in its eighth year, The Enchanted Forest Community Trust set up the Fund to ensure the event provided significant economic benefits to the local community.
Successful applicants will be asked to provide a report to The Enchanted Forest Community Trust on how they have used the money in relation to their request.
Completed applications should be returned no later than February 28, 2020 to Allie Walker either by email: email@example.com or c/o Walton Kilgour, 30 Bonnethill Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BS.
To download an application form, visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Circular Tayside Workshop: Circular by Design - How to make your business more resource efficient
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series