The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, the charitable organisation that runs Scotland's trailblazing sound and light show The Enchanted Forest, is now accepting applications from local community groups, projects and charities in Pitlochry and the wider Highland Perthshire area for their 2020 Community Fund.
Now in its eighth year, The Enchanted Forest Community Trust set up the Fund to ensure the event provided significant economic benefits to the local community.
Successful applicants will be asked to provide a report to The Enchanted Forest Community Trust on how they have used the money in relation to their request.
Completed applications should be returned no later than February 28, 2020 to Allie Walker either by email: email@example.com or c/o Walton Kilgour, 30 Bonnethill Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BS.
To download an application form, visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- SCC Responds to First Minster Speech 20th October 2020
- Supporting Colleagues’ Mental Health Webinar
- Circular Tayside: Biomimicry and Circular Economy, 20th October
- Circular Tayside September Newsletter
- Care home operator finds virtual way to ‘open doors’ to public for tours
- Window Wanderland in Perth, Sat 3rd Oct 2020
- ACS Aviation intensifies training efforts and hires young aircraft engineers
- FREE OFFICE FURNITURE
- Third Circular Tayside Ambassador meeting- 18.09.2020- Circular Tayside Charter
- Trade Body Backing for Graduate Trainee Programme
- Crieff Golf Club Early Bird Membership Offer
- Entrepreneur sees sales of premium curries rocket during pandemic
- Last chance to join Bluesky Experiences Webinar, 30th September
- Gleneagles has launched a new Wild Wellness Package
- Sales Representative vacancy at Balhousie Glazing Ltd, Perth
- How to Facilitate dialogue with staff about mental health & trauma
- Rowan Consultancy has become an Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Innovation workshop with Circular Tayside and Zero Waste Scotland – 1st October
- Supporting Colleagues Mental Wellbeing while WFH and returning to the workplace, by Rowan Consultancy Ltd
- Perthshire care home keeps it all 'in the family' as it employs 13 related staff members
- Chamber Available as Kickstart Scheme Intermediary for those with fewer than 30 Placements
- "The Well of Perth" - Community Resilience Project, High Street
- Get a National recognition for Good Environmental Practice from VIBES Awards!
- COVID-19 as a Catalyst for Change