The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, the charitable organisation that runs Scotland's trailblazing sound and light show The Enchanted Forest, is now accepting applications from local community groups, projects and charities in Pitlochry and the wider Highland Perthshire area for their 2020 Community Fund.
Now in its eighth year, The Enchanted Forest Community Trust set up the Fund to ensure the event provided significant economic benefits to the local community.
Successful applicants will be asked to provide a report to The Enchanted Forest Community Trust on how they have used the money in relation to their request.
Completed applications should be returned no later than February 28, 2020 to Allie Walker either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or c/o Walton Kilgour, 30 Bonnethill Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BS.
To download an application form, visit www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us
- New support programme to help Perthshire businesses capitalise on £2.4 million worth of local circular economy opportunities
- Smiles All Round for Perthshire's Top Business