The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
Highland Perthshire's spectacular autumnal sound and lighting event, The Enchanted Forest, has been featured in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
The guide is updated annually, with the latest edition for Scotland becoming available to the public in February. This is the event's first time featuring in the guide under their "A Year in Scotland" spread, taking pride of place in the October spot. The image of the event featured in the publication was taken by local councillor and professional photographer, Angus Forbes.
The guide also highlights some of Scotland leading events including Hogmanay, The Fringe and the Edinburgh International Festival. Fellow Perthshire event, the Perth Festival of the Arts, also gets a mention in DK's round up for things to do in Scotland in May.
Ian Sim, Trustee of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said:
"I'm so pleased to see The Enchanted Forest take pride of place in what is a leading series of guidebooks for visitors to Scotland. We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is available from all leading bookshops. For more information on The Enchanted Forest, please visit: www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Private parking companies and the DVLA – why it’s you that’s in the wrong in the eyes of the law.
- SCC Comment on the draft Scottish Budget for 2020 - 21
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce reacts to mixed results of Holyrood rates vote
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: everything you need to know
- SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.
- Continued growth after expansion for leading law firm Thorntons
- Tax Avoidance Schemes and Liquidation
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Law and the differences in regimes as between Scotland and England & Wales
- Scone Palace gets into shape with a January Jog
- Buses Are Key To Making Our Communities Cleaner And Ensuring Our High Streets Thrive As Pivotal Year Begins
- 2020 starts with a bang for Employment Law
- The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
- Care Home resident and former St Johnstone FC scout welcomes his home team for visit
- Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
- Scone Palace opens doors to public to enjoy day of festive splendour
- 150 year old family business takes Perthshire’s top title
- Barrie Foundation Backed By Chamber Golfers
- SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside