The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
Highland Perthshire's spectacular autumnal sound and lighting event, The Enchanted Forest, has been featured in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
The guide is updated annually, with the latest edition for Scotland becoming available to the public in February. This is the event's first time featuring in the guide under their "A Year in Scotland" spread, taking pride of place in the October spot. The image of the event featured in the publication was taken by local councillor and professional photographer, Angus Forbes.
The guide also highlights some of Scotland leading events including Hogmanay, The Fringe and the Edinburgh International Festival. Fellow Perthshire event, the Perth Festival of the Arts, also gets a mention in DK's round up for things to do in Scotland in May.
Ian Sim, Trustee of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said:
"I'm so pleased to see The Enchanted Forest take pride of place in what is a leading series of guidebooks for visitors to Scotland. We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is available from all leading bookshops. For more information on The Enchanted Forest, please visit: www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones
- Thorntons Advice for Small Businesses
- Financial Support Schemes for Businesses - Covid-19
- Free Information Sharing Opportunities with DC Thomson Media
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 7
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 6
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 5
- Employment Changes April 2020
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 4
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 2
- • Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 1
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 3
- Covid-19 Market Update 16th March 2020
- Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
- Chamber Network Update - Coronavirus
- Absent staff showing Coronavirus symptoms should be paid full wage’ urges Scots employment lawyer
- Scone Palace & Estates appoints a new Chief Executive
- PCC: International Trade Survey 2020 Q1
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Aberdein Considine strengthens Tayside Private Client team with Partner appointment
- Coupar Angus residents ‘step’ back in time with new music space
- UK Gov Updated China Travel Advice
- GS Group Backing Local Talent to Drive the Business Forward