The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
Highland Perthshire's spectacular autumnal sound and lighting event, The Enchanted Forest, has been featured in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
The guide is updated annually, with the latest edition for Scotland becoming available to the public in February. This is the event's first time featuring in the guide under their "A Year in Scotland" spread, taking pride of place in the October spot. The image of the event featured in the publication was taken by local councillor and professional photographer, Angus Forbes.
The guide also highlights some of Scotland leading events including Hogmanay, The Fringe and the Edinburgh International Festival. Fellow Perthshire event, the Perth Festival of the Arts, also gets a mention in DK's round up for things to do in Scotland in May.
Ian Sim, Trustee of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said:
"I'm so pleased to see The Enchanted Forest take pride of place in what is a leading series of guidebooks for visitors to Scotland. We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is available from all leading bookshops. For more information on The Enchanted Forest, please visit: www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure