The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
Highland Perthshire's spectacular autumnal sound and lighting event, The Enchanted Forest, has been featured in the latest edition of the award-winning travel guide, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide.
The guide is updated annually, with the latest edition for Scotland becoming available to the public in February. This is the event's first time featuring in the guide under their "A Year in Scotland" spread, taking pride of place in the October spot. The image of the event featured in the publication was taken by local councillor and professional photographer, Angus Forbes.
The guide also highlights some of Scotland leading events including Hogmanay, The Fringe and the Edinburgh International Festival. Fellow Perthshire event, the Perth Festival of the Arts, also gets a mention in DK's round up for things to do in Scotland in May.
Ian Sim, Trustee of The Enchanted Forest Community Trust, said:
"I'm so pleased to see The Enchanted Forest take pride of place in what is a leading series of guidebooks for visitors to Scotland. We have increasing numbers of international visitors attending the event every year and this will only serve to extend the reach of The Enchanted Forest to new visitors for years to come."
The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is available from all leading bookshops. For more information on The Enchanted Forest, please visit: www.enchantedforest.org.uk
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION