Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
Round 3 of this funding specifically targets the school-age childcare sector in the light of prolonged restrictions on their services due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can apply for a grant to cover the 4-week period from 1 March to 26 March 2021.
All open school-age childcare providers can apply for a support grant for each week in which they are open over the period 1 March to 26 March 2021. The size of the grant you receive will vary depending on the registered capacity of your setting and how many weeks you were open during this period.
Your service will need to have been open in each week of the 4-week period to receive the full grant for that period. If your service was only open for part of the restrictions period, then grants will awarded on a pro-rata basis and calculated based on the number of weeks you were open.
The deadline to apply is 4 May 2021.
The fund is administered by local authorities. You will need to log in to your BIS account (or create an account) to access the form and apply.
Additional restart grant
All registered school-age childcare settings, whether open or closed, will also be able to claim a one-off additional restart grant based on their capacity, to support reopening following the end of restrictions. This includes settings with combined early learning and childcare and school-age childcare services and larger childminding settings (12 or more children) which also remained restricted until 15 March.
The Additional Restart Grant amounts will vary according to the number of Care Inspectorate registered places in settings. Full details are available on the Scottish Government website here.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions