Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
Round 3 of this funding specifically targets the school-age childcare sector in the light of prolonged restrictions on their services due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can apply for a grant to cover the 4-week period from 1 March to 26 March 2021.
All open school-age childcare providers can apply for a support grant for each week in which they are open over the period 1 March to 26 March 2021. The size of the grant you receive will vary depending on the registered capacity of your setting and how many weeks you were open during this period.
Your service will need to have been open in each week of the 4-week period to receive the full grant for that period. If your service was only open for part of the restrictions period, then grants will awarded on a pro-rata basis and calculated based on the number of weeks you were open.
The deadline to apply is 4 May 2021.
The fund is administered by local authorities. You will need to log in to your BIS account (or create an account) to access the form and apply.
Additional restart grant
All registered school-age childcare settings, whether open or closed, will also be able to claim a one-off additional restart grant based on their capacity, to support reopening following the end of restrictions. This includes settings with combined early learning and childcare and school-age childcare services and larger childminding settings (12 or more children) which also remained restricted until 15 March.
The Additional Restart Grant amounts will vary according to the number of Care Inspectorate registered places in settings. Full details are available on the Scottish Government website here.
- Rowan Consultancy fundraising news
- Latest VisitScotland/Business Gateway Digital Webinars
- Sustainable sleeping: Crieff Hydro introduces new eco bedding
- Catering to Celebrancy via Covid
- Guildry Want to Get Behind Local Apprenticeships
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate Level Full Details and Booking
- Strategic Transport Projects Review or STPR2 - Scottish Government Recommendations
- Unlocking tax savings through capital allowances
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 18 January 2022
- Professional sport allocated £2.55 million of COVID support
- France to relax travel rules from the UK
- Covid self-isolation in England being cut to five full days
- Scottish business leaders target USA for first in-person trade missions since pandemic began
- Google will spend £730m to 'reinvigorate' its UK offices
- UK economy above pre-Covid levels in November
- COVID 19 Business Support and Continuity Tourism Fund
- SCC: Economic recovery at risk as COVID concerns curtail business growth
- Taxi and Private Hire Driver and Operator Support Fund 2022
- Nightclub Closure Fund
- Crowd restrictions lifted for outdoor events
- ScotWind offshore auction raises £700m
- Introduction to Excel Full Details and Booking
- The DigitalBoost Development Grant has reopened
- Perth event is designed to support the recovery of tourism businesses