Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
Tay Cities Food & Drink Expo 2021 - 10th May 2021
The expo is an annual showcase event and celebration of the delicious food & drink in the Tay Cities Region. It’s the perfect platform for producers in the region to showcase their offering to hospitality buyers. We want to see your products being featured in local restaurants, independent retailers and on the shelves of supermarkets nationally. It’s a chance to take your business to the next level.
We have taken the time to speak to industry experts and hospitality businesses to identify the best format, date and time to run this event. We understand time is precious and by the 10 May 2021 hospitality businesses will have resumed service. We have identified some of the barriers to buyers engaging in the event and created an inclusive and accessible event. We have created a dedicated website to host the event. You will have a profile on the website to showcase your business and product offering. Your virtual pitch will be pre-recorded and uploaded to this page.
The website will be live on 10 May 2021 and buyers will use their personal log in to access the event. They can login at a time that suits them. Your contact details will be included on your profile for buyers to contact you for further discussion.
If you would like to find out more, please contact: Sarah Russell, Regional Food Group Coordinator for Great Perthshire firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producers have been asked if they would be happy to provide a sample for free to be featured in a goodie bag. This will be given to buyers who have committed to attending the event. This is an opportunity to get your product in front of buyers for them to experience it.
A professional pitch to buyers is at the heart of any Expo. It’s how you sell yourself and your business to the buyer. It’s how you tell the buyer your story and what your unique selling point is.
Our Get Together in partnership with SAC Consulting have some helpful hints and tips which will help you create you video pitch. Here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBohHr154yz8AJ6K47GmtBQ We recommend your video pitch is 2-5 mins in running time.
Once it’s made this video pitch can be used for future events, as website content, for promo campaigns and on social media etc.
Link to Appetite for Angus Website - Tay Cities Expo 2021 | Appetite for Angus
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum
- The Malting House Dundee design studio comes of age
- Circular Tayside: Take a look at this inspiring Triple A plan from the MDG group that covers sustainability and circular economy!
- Tippermuir Books has the pleasure of being the publisher for The Black Watch & the Great War.
- Senior promotions at Thorntons Solicitors
- SCOTTISH SMEs REMAIN COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY DESPITE COVID-19
- PKC Place Management Team: FAO Independent Retailers, Restaurants and Public Facing Businesses in Perth and Kinross. 6 Jan 2021.
- TravelKnowHow Scotland: Free Virtual Workplace Travel Planning Workshops
- SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCE A FURTHER £13 MILLION FOR EVENTS INDUSTRY
- The Magic of Christmas from Pitlochry Festival Theatre
- Circular Tayside: How to make your own reusable face covering – live workshop from Zero Waste Scotland
- Circular Tayside: Rural jobs Scotland: Report predicts thousands of roles could be created in green economy boost
- Circular Tayside: Survey highlights Perth and Kinross residents’ concerns over single-use plastics
- Perth College UHI: New Flexible Workforce Development Fund (FWDF) allows SMEs to access up to £5,000 worth of training