Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
Tay Cities Food & Drink Expo 2021 - 10th May 2021
The expo is an annual showcase event and celebration of the delicious food & drink in the Tay Cities Region. It’s the perfect platform for producers in the region to showcase their offering to hospitality buyers. We want to see your products being featured in local restaurants, independent retailers and on the shelves of supermarkets nationally. It’s a chance to take your business to the next level.
We have taken the time to speak to industry experts and hospitality businesses to identify the best format, date and time to run this event. We understand time is precious and by the 10 May 2021 hospitality businesses will have resumed service. We have identified some of the barriers to buyers engaging in the event and created an inclusive and accessible event. We have created a dedicated website to host the event. You will have a profile on the website to showcase your business and product offering. Your virtual pitch will be pre-recorded and uploaded to this page.
The website will be live on 10 May 2021 and buyers will use their personal log in to access the event. They can login at a time that suits them. Your contact details will be included on your profile for buyers to contact you for further discussion.
If you would like to find out more, please contact: Sarah Russell, Regional Food Group Coordinator for Great Perthshire firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producers have been asked if they would be happy to provide a sample for free to be featured in a goodie bag. This will be given to buyers who have committed to attending the event. This is an opportunity to get your product in front of buyers for them to experience it.
A professional pitch to buyers is at the heart of any Expo. It’s how you sell yourself and your business to the buyer. It’s how you tell the buyer your story and what your unique selling point is.
Our Get Together in partnership with SAC Consulting have some helpful hints and tips which will help you create you video pitch. Here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBohHr154yz8AJ6K47GmtBQ We recommend your video pitch is 2-5 mins in running time.
Once it’s made this video pitch can be used for future events, as website content, for promo campaigns and on social media etc.
Link to Appetite for Angus Website - Tay Cities Expo 2021 | Appetite for Angus
- Thorntons: Data Protection Webinar. A Roundup of 2020 ICO Enforcement Action Webinar
- Y-Xplore at YMCA Tayside, with support from the Aviva Community Fund
- AbilityNet - Who we are and What we do
- Heartland FM Shortlisted in National Radio Awards
- Circular Tayside: Exciting new funding to help Sottish businesses save energy!
- Circular Tayside: Zero Waste Scotland (ZWS) is launching a new campaign for face coverings.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 25th November, 10-11 AM
- Perthshire Chamber - You Asked and We Delivered November 2020
- ONE of Perth’s longest established opticians is eyeing-up a move
- Gov.Scot: Scotland's Young Persons Guarantee Launched
- Student Volunteer wins Award for Community Work in Perth
- Baseline Employment Analysis and Skills Pathways for the Circular Economy in Scotland.
- STAGECOACH EAST SCOTLAND NAMED ‘PUBLIC TRANSPORT OPERATOR’ OF THE YEAR FOR THE SECOND YEAR RUNNING
- Online event: 17 Nov, 1100-1200. Organised by Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and Circular Tayside. Circular Tayside organisations: adapting to COVID-19 Restrictions.
- BlueSky Experiences launch new ground breaking virtual team building game: The Virtual Supply Chain!
- DC Thomson Media Events - Upcoming Conferences - Register your free place now
- Circular Tayside: Live webinars – Consultation on restrictions to single-use plastics
- Thorntons Employment Law Webinar: Managing Employees Remotely
- New immigration rules looming as Brexit approaches
- Gov.Scot (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Circular Tayside: Food Redistribution Matchmaking Service from Zero Waste Scotland
- From Piste to Perthshire: Gleneagles launches Winter Playground Passes
- Eight Trainees Secure Permanent Positions with Thorntons
- Tayside Mountain Rescue Funds Boosted by £10,000 Donation