Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
Tay Cities Food & Drink Expo 2021 - 10th May 2021
The expo is an annual showcase event and celebration of the delicious food & drink in the Tay Cities Region. It’s the perfect platform for producers in the region to showcase their offering to hospitality buyers. We want to see your products being featured in local restaurants, independent retailers and on the shelves of supermarkets nationally. It’s a chance to take your business to the next level.
We have taken the time to speak to industry experts and hospitality businesses to identify the best format, date and time to run this event. We understand time is precious and by the 10 May 2021 hospitality businesses will have resumed service. We have identified some of the barriers to buyers engaging in the event and created an inclusive and accessible event. We have created a dedicated website to host the event. You will have a profile on the website to showcase your business and product offering. Your virtual pitch will be pre-recorded and uploaded to this page.
The website will be live on 10 May 2021 and buyers will use their personal log in to access the event. They can login at a time that suits them. Your contact details will be included on your profile for buyers to contact you for further discussion.
If you would like to find out more, please contact: Sarah Russell, Regional Food Group Coordinator for Great Perthshire firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producers have been asked if they would be happy to provide a sample for free to be featured in a goodie bag. This will be given to buyers who have committed to attending the event. This is an opportunity to get your product in front of buyers for them to experience it.
A professional pitch to buyers is at the heart of any Expo. It’s how you sell yourself and your business to the buyer. It’s how you tell the buyer your story and what your unique selling point is.
Our Get Together in partnership with SAC Consulting have some helpful hints and tips which will help you create you video pitch. Here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBohHr154yz8AJ6K47GmtBQ We recommend your video pitch is 2-5 mins in running time.
Once it’s made this video pitch can be used for future events, as website content, for promo campaigns and on social media etc.
Link to Appetite for Angus Website - Tay Cities Expo 2021 | Appetite for Angus
- Are mergers on the cards as a solution for charities?
- Scottish Government Daily Update 09 March 2021
- SCC Network: Campervan and Motorhome Rental Operators Fund
- Scottish Apprenticeships Employer Event with Perth College UHI
- Enchanted Forest Launches Nationwide Search for New Trustees
- Buyer demand remains undiminished
- Business Training and Support Awarded to 40 Heritage Organisations Across Scotland
- £209m funding for Smart sustainable plastic packaging solutions- check it out!
- Pandemic fails to halt growth of property consultancy’s Scottish Division
- Eviction of tenants during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Temperatures Rise as Businesses Tackle the Menopause at Work
- Thorntons: Immigration Webinar: What employers need to know
- Circular Tayside: New Scottish Procurement Policy Note
- Abertay University Short Courses in Digital Business and Managing Transformational Change
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))