Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
Tay Cities Food & Drink Expo 2021 - 10th May 2021
The expo is an annual showcase event and celebration of the delicious food & drink in the Tay Cities Region. It’s the perfect platform for producers in the region to showcase their offering to hospitality buyers. We want to see your products being featured in local restaurants, independent retailers and on the shelves of supermarkets nationally. It’s a chance to take your business to the next level.
We have taken the time to speak to industry experts and hospitality businesses to identify the best format, date and time to run this event. We understand time is precious and by the 10 May 2021 hospitality businesses will have resumed service. We have identified some of the barriers to buyers engaging in the event and created an inclusive and accessible event. We have created a dedicated website to host the event. You will have a profile on the website to showcase your business and product offering. Your virtual pitch will be pre-recorded and uploaded to this page.
The website will be live on 10 May 2021 and buyers will use their personal log in to access the event. They can login at a time that suits them. Your contact details will be included on your profile for buyers to contact you for further discussion.
If you would like to find out more, please contact: Sarah Russell, Regional Food Group Coordinator for Great Perthshire firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producers have been asked if they would be happy to provide a sample for free to be featured in a goodie bag. This will be given to buyers who have committed to attending the event. This is an opportunity to get your product in front of buyers for them to experience it.
A professional pitch to buyers is at the heart of any Expo. It’s how you sell yourself and your business to the buyer. It’s how you tell the buyer your story and what your unique selling point is.
Our Get Together in partnership with SAC Consulting have some helpful hints and tips which will help you create you video pitch. Here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBohHr154yz8AJ6K47GmtBQ We recommend your video pitch is 2-5 mins in running time.
Once it’s made this video pitch can be used for future events, as website content, for promo campaigns and on social media etc.
Link to Appetite for Angus Website - Tay Cities Expo 2021 | Appetite for Angus
- Wave FM Community Hub
- The kindness of local businesses lift spirits of care home teams across Balhousie Care Group
- “Circular economy development goes digital"
- New measures introduced for Right to Work checks – including video calls and accepting scanned documents Insight from Gurjit Pall, Immigration law specialist at Thorntons
- How the DVLA deployed a chatbot and improved customer engagement. 3 April 2020
- Balhousie Care Group develops staff app in record time as it ramps up communication in wake of Coronavirus
- Pup-tastic News for the Enchanted Forest Community Trust
- Thorntons Legal Updates - Coronavirus Latest Articles
- D C Thomson Media - Your Guide to Working From Home like a pro!
- Coronavirus: Army of Tayside and Fife volunteers emerges as thousands rally to help neighbours
- Balhousie Care Group provides food for homeless and vulnerable as it backs Social Bite’s latest charity drive
- March sees sharp fall in Scottish Business Confidence
- Thorntons Advice for Businesses: Job Retention Scheme Update
- Circular Tayside - Free Zero Waste Webiner
- Business Resilience, Insurance and Claims Advice
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Do you still have to carry out your contracts?
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones
- Thorntons Advice for Small Businesses
- Financial Support Schemes for Businesses - Covid-19
- Free Information Sharing Opportunities with DC Thomson Media
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 7