Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
Tay Cities Food & Drink Expo 2021 - 10th May 2021
The expo is an annual showcase event and celebration of the delicious food & drink in the Tay Cities Region. It’s the perfect platform for producers in the region to showcase their offering to hospitality buyers. We want to see your products being featured in local restaurants, independent retailers and on the shelves of supermarkets nationally. It’s a chance to take your business to the next level.
We have taken the time to speak to industry experts and hospitality businesses to identify the best format, date and time to run this event. We understand time is precious and by the 10 May 2021 hospitality businesses will have resumed service. We have identified some of the barriers to buyers engaging in the event and created an inclusive and accessible event. We have created a dedicated website to host the event. You will have a profile on the website to showcase your business and product offering. Your virtual pitch will be pre-recorded and uploaded to this page.
The website will be live on 10 May 2021 and buyers will use their personal log in to access the event. They can login at a time that suits them. Your contact details will be included on your profile for buyers to contact you for further discussion.
If you would like to find out more, please contact: Sarah Russell, Regional Food Group Coordinator for Great Perthshire firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producers have been asked if they would be happy to provide a sample for free to be featured in a goodie bag. This will be given to buyers who have committed to attending the event. This is an opportunity to get your product in front of buyers for them to experience it.
A professional pitch to buyers is at the heart of any Expo. It’s how you sell yourself and your business to the buyer. It’s how you tell the buyer your story and what your unique selling point is.
Our Get Together in partnership with SAC Consulting have some helpful hints and tips which will help you create you video pitch. Here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBohHr154yz8AJ6K47GmtBQ We recommend your video pitch is 2-5 mins in running time.
Once it’s made this video pitch can be used for future events, as website content, for promo campaigns and on social media etc.
Link to Appetite for Angus Website - Tay Cities Expo 2021 | Appetite for Angus
- Blackadders LLP: Giving evidence at a virtual Employment Tribunal Hearing
- Scottish care home group in drive to recruit specialist nurses for range of care needs
- Save your organisation money and food waste with free, tailored Zero Waste
- Attention all food businesses: Free Zero Waste Scotland e-module helps your business fight food waste and increase efficiency
- The future of furniture: Circular Solutions for a post Covid world- 22.09.2020
- My Reflections on Home Working, by Jack Boyle, Director, Blackadders
- Please take part in the Perth and Kinross Business Barometer Survey - Closes 3rd September 2020
- Perthshire Care Home Welcomes the 'Incredible' Circus to Entertain Residents
- URGENT update from NHS Tayside about a COVID-19 Outbreak at 2Sisters in Coupar Angus
- Upcoming Webinar by Thorntons: Business Resilience
- Global ‘socially-inclusive’ circular economy ‘Action Hub’ launched
- Waste sector grants offered for Covid-19 adaptations- Up to £10,000 per site
- Tayside welcomes brand new Tayside Upcycling & Crafts Centre on the A90
- Parklands Pub & Beer Garden : Bringing a laid back vibe to your weekend
- GWCT Scottish Game Fair announces it is to cancel 2020 event
- Balhouse Care Food Chef's Photos Go Viral as he busts the myths over Care Home catering
- Circular Tayside Newsletter: The Hybrid State - Which side are you on?
- Circular Tayside Workshop: Circular by Design - How to make your business more resource efficient
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning