Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
If you are a licensed taxi or private hire driver experiencing financial challenges as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, and who previously received a one-off grant of £1,500, you may now be eligible for a second grant payment.
This support is separate from any other funding you may have received from the Scottish or UK Government. For example, if you have applied to the Self-Employed Income Support Scheme, you may still be eligible.
If you are a taxi operator experiencing financial challenges as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, you may be eligible for a grant based on the number of vehicle licences you hold:
- owner/operators with one vehicle - a single award of £1,000
- owner/operators with 2 to 9 vehicles - a single award of £3,000
- owner/operators with 10 to 49 vehicles - a single award of £7,000
- owner/operators with 50 or more vehicles - a single award of £15,000
If you are eligible for a grant, your local authority will get in touch with you.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer