TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
TalentScotland is a pan-Scotland international talent attraction service managed by Scottish Enterprise. Working in partnership with a range of other public and private sector organisations, TalentScotland helps Scottish-based small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs), inward investors and entrepreneurs navigate the UK immigration system. This can include:
- support to become an approved sponsor licence holder, so you can recruit international talent either from abroad or who are already in the UK
- identifying potential visa options for investors to come to Scotland
- transferring or employing international talent
The TalentScotland website provides access to quick summaries of the various visa categories and information on sponsor licencing and right-to-work checks. They regularly run webinars and workshops to help guide employers through the various key topics for sponsors, as well as other useful issues around international talent.
TalentScotland partners with specialist immigration experts who are available to discuss the visa options open to you and your business and provide general guidance on the visa process.
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions
- Vaccine self-registration portal for all over 18s open
- Rules ease for weddings and funerals
- Launch of consultation on licensing order for short term lets
- Changes to Scotland’s Travel Lists
- Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Connecting Scotland - New Application round open
- Climate action challenge counts on Johnston Carmichael for support
- Establishing Green Ports
- Foresight Scottish Growth Fund
- Scotland Coach Operators COVID19 Business Support and Continuity Fund Strand 2 – Applications Now Open