TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
TalentScotland is a pan-Scotland international talent attraction service managed by Scottish Enterprise. Working in partnership with a range of other public and private sector organisations, TalentScotland helps Scottish-based small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs), inward investors and entrepreneurs navigate the UK immigration system. This can include:
- support to become an approved sponsor licence holder, so you can recruit international talent either from abroad or who are already in the UK
- identifying potential visa options for investors to come to Scotland
- transferring or employing international talent
The TalentScotland website provides access to quick summaries of the various visa categories and information on sponsor licencing and right-to-work checks. They regularly run webinars and workshops to help guide employers through the various key topics for sponsors, as well as other useful issues around international talent.
TalentScotland partners with specialist immigration experts who are available to discuss the visa options open to you and your business and provide general guidance on the visa process.
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?
- UK Government Extends Temporary Insolvency Measures
- Food and Drink Business Training Programme
- Apprentice Employer Grant - Deadline Extended
- Perth & Kinross Council using Trackplot to safeguard lone workers