TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
TalentScotland is a pan-Scotland international talent attraction service managed by Scottish Enterprise. Working in partnership with a range of other public and private sector organisations, TalentScotland helps Scottish-based small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs), inward investors and entrepreneurs navigate the UK immigration system. This can include:
- support to become an approved sponsor licence holder, so you can recruit international talent either from abroad or who are already in the UK
- identifying potential visa options for investors to come to Scotland
- transferring or employing international talent
The TalentScotland website provides access to quick summaries of the various visa categories and information on sponsor licencing and right-to-work checks. They regularly run webinars and workshops to help guide employers through the various key topics for sponsors, as well as other useful issues around international talent.
TalentScotland partners with specialist immigration experts who are available to discuss the visa options open to you and your business and provide general guidance on the visa process.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions