Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
The Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey provides a collective opportunity for the Chamber Network to highlight the challenges and issues facing business communities in Scotland to political decisionmakers in Holyrood and Westminster.
It is important that we are able to share the views of businesses across Scotland, to comprehend the issues affecting their day-to-day operations and to have the intelligence needed to put those challenges to political decision-makers to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of Scottish businesses.
To do that, we need your input. Take the QEI here in less than five minutes:
The SCC Network’s QEI is Scotland’s longest-running economic survey of its kind, conducted in partnership with Fraser of Allander Institute. On average, the survey has received on average +400 responses since Q1 of 2016.
With our collaboration with the British Chambers of Commerce, the overall results form part of the UK’s largest and longest-running private sector business survey.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME - IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE AN IMPRESSIVE REPRESENTATION OF OUR AREA WITHIN THE RESULTS.
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure