Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
The Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey provides a collective opportunity for the Chamber Network to highlight the challenges and issues facing business communities in Scotland to political decisionmakers in Holyrood and Westminster.
It is important that we are able to share the views of businesses across Scotland, to comprehend the issues affecting their day-to-day operations and to have the intelligence needed to put those challenges to political decision-makers to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of Scottish businesses.
To do that, we need your input. Take the QEI here in less than five minutes:
The SCC Network’s QEI is Scotland’s longest-running economic survey of its kind, conducted in partnership with Fraser of Allander Institute. On average, the survey has received on average +400 responses since Q1 of 2016.
With our collaboration with the British Chambers of Commerce, the overall results form part of the UK’s largest and longest-running private sector business survey.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME - IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE AN IMPRESSIVE REPRESENTATION OF OUR AREA WITHIN THE RESULTS.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions