Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
The Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey provides a collective opportunity for the Chamber Network to highlight the challenges and issues facing business communities in Scotland to political decisionmakers in Holyrood and Westminster.
It is important that we are able to share the views of businesses across Scotland, to comprehend the issues affecting their day-to-day operations and to have the intelligence needed to put those challenges to political decision-makers to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of Scottish businesses.
To do that, we need your input. Take the QEI here in less than five minutes:
The SCC Network’s QEI is Scotland’s longest-running economic survey of its kind, conducted in partnership with Fraser of Allander Institute. On average, the survey has received on average +400 responses since Q1 of 2016.
With our collaboration with the British Chambers of Commerce, the overall results form part of the UK’s largest and longest-running private sector business survey.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME - IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE AN IMPRESSIVE REPRESENTATION OF OUR AREA WITHIN THE RESULTS.
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY