Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
The Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey provides a collective opportunity for the Chamber Network to highlight the challenges and issues facing business communities in Scotland to political decisionmakers in Holyrood and Westminster.
It is important that we are able to share the views of businesses across Scotland, to comprehend the issues affecting their day-to-day operations and to have the intelligence needed to put those challenges to political decision-makers to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of Scottish businesses.
To do that, we need your input. Take the QEI here in less than five minutes:
The SCC Network’s QEI is Scotland’s longest-running economic survey of its kind, conducted in partnership with Fraser of Allander Institute. On average, the survey has received on average +400 responses since Q1 of 2016.
With our collaboration with the British Chambers of Commerce, the overall results form part of the UK’s largest and longest-running private sector business survey.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME - IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE AN IMPRESSIVE REPRESENTATION OF OUR AREA WITHIN THE RESULTS.
- Scottish Government Daily Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- Scottish Government Daily Monday 30th December 2020
- Inspiring new circular partnership between Remake Scotland and Halley Stevenson’s
- Salutation Hotel Festive Lunch & Dinner Specials
- PRI Cheque Presentation in Memory of Businessman Jim Graham
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 26th Nov 2020
- Meet Artist Gerard Burns Invitation from Carbon
- Scottish Government: Daily Update Wednesday 25th November 2020
- Rowan Consultancy: Manager as Coach Course
- Oh Yes We Are - Live Online Panto from Perth Theatre
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 24th November 2020
- Trauma Healing Together: The Ultimate Christmas Quiz, 19th December, 2020.
- Thorntons: Data Protection Webinar. A Roundup of 2020 ICO Enforcement Action Webinar
- Scottish Government Daily update on COVID-19, Monday 23rd November 2020
- Y-Xplore at YMCA Tayside, with support from the Aviva Community Fund
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 20th November 2020
- AbilityNet - Who we are and What we do
- Heartland FM Shortlisted in National Radio Awards
- Circular Tayside: Exciting new funding to help Sottish businesses save energy!
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 19th November 2020
- Circular Tayside: Zero Waste Scotland (ZWS) is launching a new campaign for face coverings.
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 25th November, 10-11 AM
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 16th November 2020