Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
The Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey provides a collective opportunity for the Chamber Network to highlight the challenges and issues facing business communities in Scotland to political decisionmakers in Holyrood and Westminster.
It is important that we are able to share the views of businesses across Scotland, to comprehend the issues affecting their day-to-day operations and to have the intelligence needed to put those challenges to political decision-makers to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of Scottish businesses.
To do that, we need your input. Take the QEI here in less than five minutes:
The SCC Network’s QEI is Scotland’s longest-running economic survey of its kind, conducted in partnership with Fraser of Allander Institute. On average, the survey has received on average +400 responses since Q1 of 2016.
With our collaboration with the British Chambers of Commerce, the overall results form part of the UK’s largest and longest-running private sector business survey.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME - IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE AN IMPRESSIVE REPRESENTATION OF OUR AREA WITHIN THE RESULTS.
- Circular Tayside - Free Zero Waste Webiner
- Business Resilience, Insurance and Claims Advice
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Do you still have to carry out your contracts?
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones
- Thorntons Advice for Small Businesses
- Financial Support Schemes for Businesses - Covid-19
- Free Information Sharing Opportunities with DC Thomson Media
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 7
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 6
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 5
- Employment Changes April 2020
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 4
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 2
- • Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 1
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 3
- Covid-19 Market Update 16th March 2020
- Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
- Chamber Network Update - Coronavirus
- Absent staff showing Coronavirus symptoms should be paid full wage’ urges Scots employment lawyer
- Scone Palace & Estates appoints a new Chief Executive
- PCC: International Trade Survey 2020 Q1