Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
The Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey provides an opportunity for chamber members to highlight the challenges facing businesses in Scotland to policymakers in Holyrood and Westminster.
It has been over a year since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic with business, the economy and society suffering the brunt of lockdown restrictions to combat the spread of the virus.
The successful rollout of the vaccine programme alongside the ongoing easing of restrictions provides some light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel, which has caused great economic and personal hardship along the way.
Your local chamber is here to support you along the journey to recovery, to help you overcome those challenges by continuing to lobby both the Scottish & UK Governments for the clarity and support that your business needs.
In order to keep us informed on how your business is faring and what it needs to grow, please take the QEI here:
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music