Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
The Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey provides an opportunity for chamber members to highlight the challenges facing businesses in Scotland to policymakers in Holyrood and Westminster.
It has been over a year since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic with business, the economy and society suffering the brunt of lockdown restrictions to combat the spread of the virus.
The successful rollout of the vaccine programme alongside the ongoing easing of restrictions provides some light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel, which has caused great economic and personal hardship along the way.
Your local chamber is here to support you along the journey to recovery, to help you overcome those challenges by continuing to lobby both the Scottish & UK Governments for the clarity and support that your business needs.
In order to keep us informed on how your business is faring and what it needs to grow, please take the QEI here:
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council