Take part in the China International Import Expo
Scottish Development International is offering a platform for Scottish companies to build their international business at the China International Import Expo (CIIE) that runs from 5-10 November 2021.
China is the world’s second largest consumer market with a population of 1.44 billion. It has a world class infrastructure and a growing middle class demanding premium products. This is ideal for Scottish producers to target as an export destination.
This national-level expo dedicated to imports, is a platform to bring all partners together in the value chain: international businesses, service suppliers, professional buyers, individual consumers as well as government partners.
SDI are currently recruiting companies to exhibit at CIIE for two stands : in the consumer lifestyle, and food & drink halls.
For more information on Consumer Lifestyle CLICK HERE
For more information on Food and Drink CLICK HERE
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer