Strategic Transport Project Review 2 (STPR2) Formal Consultation
Scotland’s second Strategic Transport Projects Review (STPR2) Consultation
We want to hear your views on the recommendations we are making on how we invest in Scotland’s transport system over the next 20 years. The second Strategic Transport Projects Review (STPR2) recommendations identify where we need to invest to deliver the changes needed with a focus on sustainable transport options for individuals, families, communities and businesses.
The STPR2 recommendations will make it easier to go about our daily lives and for businesses to access the transport system that Scotland will need to reduce inequalities; take climate action; help deliver inclusive economic growth and improve our health and wellbeing. Visit the website between 20 January and 15 April 2022 to give us your views by completing the consultation online: transport.gov.scot/stpr2/.
If you require a paper copy of the consultation to complete, please telephone: 0330 122 1369 For further information, contact the STPR2 Team at: Consultation@stpr2surveys.co.uk.
Your feedback is important to us, as all consultation responses will inform the final STPR2 Report. This will be the evidence base for future spending decisions on strategic transport investment by Scottish Ministers up to 2042 and inform the development of future transport investment delivery plans.
Further copies of this document are available, on request, in audio and visual formats and in community languages. Any enquiries regarding this document / publication should be sent to us at: Consultation@stpr2surveys.co.uk.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May