Strategic Development Plan Perth College UHI
At Perth College UHI, we are currently in process of developing our Strategy 2022-2025.
As an employer in Perth and Kinross and a key partner of the College, we would very much welcome your feedback in shaping our new college strategy.
As the economy transitions through the pandemic and post Brexit, it is crucial we understand what is important to you to enable us to continue to support the needs of our employers, partners and communities. We aim to continue to train our students to address the skills needs of our regional employers in this challenging economic environment and your feedback will help us to do this.
Key questions include, ‘How can we create more opportunities for our learners to build confidence, skills and achieve their qualifications, expand their horizons and have the opportunity to achieve a positive destination’.
If you’re interested, you will also have the opportunity to explore your responses further with other employers on the afternoon of 21 December 2021.
We very much appreciate you taking the time to engage in our strategy development and we look forward to your responses. Please feel free to contact me at Margaret.email@example.com if you have any questions or further thoughts on this exercise or how you think the College can assist your business.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May