Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
Perthshire will welcome the biggest event in women’s golf from 9 – 15 September 2019, when the Solheim Cup is played at Gleneagles. Scotland’s Catriona Matthew will Captain the European side, who are hoping to win the famous trophy back from their American counterparts as some of the best players in the world go head-to-head in the fiercest rivalry in Golf.
Played over the famous PGA Centenary Course, which hosted The 2014 Ryder Cup, the event will showcase Perthshire and Scotland to a global television audience as well as attracting spectators from all corners of the globe. Scotland’s support of the event highlights the country’s commitment to delivering equality across the sporting landscape, just five years on from hosting what is considered the best-ever staging of The Ryder Cup at the same venue.
The 2019 Solheim Cup Official Hospitality programme affords you the opportunity to watch this titanic golfing battle in a style that best suits you and your guests, with both formal and informal settings to enjoy amazing food and drink, with great views of the first tee as you spend quality time with friends, family, colleagues or clients. Undoubtedly the first tee provides one of the most unique and amazing atmospheres for players and crowds alike, and has become an iconic location in world sport.
General admission tickets remain on-sale and are available from £25 (with Under 16s going free) from the tournament website: www.2019SolheimCup.com/tickets.
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 6
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 5
- Employment Changes April 2020
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 4
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 2
- • Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 1
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 3
- Covid-19 Market Update 16th March 2020
- Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
- Chamber Network Update - Coronavirus
- Absent staff showing Coronavirus symptoms should be paid full wage’ urges Scots employment lawyer
- Scone Palace & Estates appoints a new Chief Executive
- PCC: International Trade Survey 2020 Q1
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Aberdein Considine strengthens Tayside Private Client team with Partner appointment
- Coupar Angus residents ‘step’ back in time with new music space
- UK Gov Updated China Travel Advice
- GS Group Backing Local Talent to Drive the Business Forward
- Private parking companies and the DVLA – why it’s you that’s in the wrong in the eyes of the law.
- SCC Comment on the draft Scottish Budget for 2020 - 21
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce reacts to mixed results of Holyrood rates vote
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: everything you need to know
- SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.