Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
Perthshire will welcome the biggest event in women’s golf from 9 – 15 September 2019, when the Solheim Cup is played at Gleneagles. Scotland’s Catriona Matthew will Captain the European side, who are hoping to win the famous trophy back from their American counterparts as some of the best players in the world go head-to-head in the fiercest rivalry in Golf.
Played over the famous PGA Centenary Course, which hosted The 2014 Ryder Cup, the event will showcase Perthshire and Scotland to a global television audience as well as attracting spectators from all corners of the globe. Scotland’s support of the event highlights the country’s commitment to delivering equality across the sporting landscape, just five years on from hosting what is considered the best-ever staging of The Ryder Cup at the same venue.
The 2019 Solheim Cup Official Hospitality programme affords you the opportunity to watch this titanic golfing battle in a style that best suits you and your guests, with both formal and informal settings to enjoy amazing food and drink, with great views of the first tee as you spend quality time with friends, family, colleagues or clients. Undoubtedly the first tee provides one of the most unique and amazing atmospheres for players and crowds alike, and has become an iconic location in world sport.
General admission tickets remain on-sale and are available from £25 (with Under 16s going free) from the tournament website: www.2019SolheimCup.com/tickets.
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair
- Lifetime allowance tax could trap more than a million pension savers
- Confidence among Scottish businesses dips
- GDPR Doomsday – A Year On
- Double appointment for Thorntons land and rural business team
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards
- Business Confidence dips in Scotland