Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
Perthshire will welcome the biggest event in women’s golf from 9 – 15 September 2019, when the Solheim Cup is played at Gleneagles. Scotland’s Catriona Matthew will Captain the European side, who are hoping to win the famous trophy back from their American counterparts as some of the best players in the world go head-to-head in the fiercest rivalry in Golf.
Played over the famous PGA Centenary Course, which hosted The 2014 Ryder Cup, the event will showcase Perthshire and Scotland to a global television audience as well as attracting spectators from all corners of the globe. Scotland’s support of the event highlights the country’s commitment to delivering equality across the sporting landscape, just five years on from hosting what is considered the best-ever staging of The Ryder Cup at the same venue.
The 2019 Solheim Cup Official Hospitality programme affords you the opportunity to watch this titanic golfing battle in a style that best suits you and your guests, with both formal and informal settings to enjoy amazing food and drink, with great views of the first tee as you spend quality time with friends, family, colleagues or clients. Undoubtedly the first tee provides one of the most unique and amazing atmospheres for players and crowds alike, and has become an iconic location in world sport.
General admission tickets remain on-sale and are available from £25 (with Under 16s going free) from the tournament website: www.2019SolheimCup.com/tickets.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions