Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
Perthshire will welcome the biggest event in women’s golf from 9 – 15 September 2019, when the Solheim Cup is played at Gleneagles. Scotland’s Catriona Matthew will Captain the European side, who are hoping to win the famous trophy back from their American counterparts as some of the best players in the world go head-to-head in the fiercest rivalry in Golf.
Played over the famous PGA Centenary Course, which hosted The 2014 Ryder Cup, the event will showcase Perthshire and Scotland to a global television audience as well as attracting spectators from all corners of the globe. Scotland’s support of the event highlights the country’s commitment to delivering equality across the sporting landscape, just five years on from hosting what is considered the best-ever staging of The Ryder Cup at the same venue.
The 2019 Solheim Cup Official Hospitality programme affords you the opportunity to watch this titanic golfing battle in a style that best suits you and your guests, with both formal and informal settings to enjoy amazing food and drink, with great views of the first tee as you spend quality time with friends, family, colleagues or clients. Undoubtedly the first tee provides one of the most unique and amazing atmospheres for players and crowds alike, and has become an iconic location in world sport.
General admission tickets remain on-sale and are available from £25 (with Under 16s going free) from the tournament website: www.2019SolheimCup.com/tickets.
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021