Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
Perthshire will welcome the biggest event in women’s golf from 9 – 15 September 2019, when the Solheim Cup is played at Gleneagles. Scotland’s Catriona Matthew will Captain the European side, who are hoping to win the famous trophy back from their American counterparts as some of the best players in the world go head-to-head in the fiercest rivalry in Golf.
Played over the famous PGA Centenary Course, which hosted The 2014 Ryder Cup, the event will showcase Perthshire and Scotland to a global television audience as well as attracting spectators from all corners of the globe. Scotland’s support of the event highlights the country’s commitment to delivering equality across the sporting landscape, just five years on from hosting what is considered the best-ever staging of The Ryder Cup at the same venue.
The 2019 Solheim Cup Official Hospitality programme affords you the opportunity to watch this titanic golfing battle in a style that best suits you and your guests, with both formal and informal settings to enjoy amazing food and drink, with great views of the first tee as you spend quality time with friends, family, colleagues or clients. Undoubtedly the first tee provides one of the most unique and amazing atmospheres for players and crowds alike, and has become an iconic location in world sport.
General admission tickets remain on-sale and are available from £25 (with Under 16s going free) from the tournament website: www.2019SolheimCup.com/tickets.
- LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
- The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
- Perthshire businesses embrace work experience programme
- Enchanted Forest donates t-shirts to Mary's Meals Backpack Project
- GS Group unveils premier package
- Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
- Non-traditional trade marks
- Award-winning Chef launches new food business at Perth Show
- Trucking In Down the Shore Road
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels' Chairman & CEO Appointed Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant for Perth & Kinross
- Stagecoach East Scotland tackles loneliness in local communities
- Balhousie Care Group takes inter-generational links to new ‘lengths’ – in the form of a unique tartan
- It's Game On as this year's Scottish Game Fair kicks off at Scone Palace
- Bank of Scotland names new head of commercial banking
- Tayside solicitor wins coveted international award
- Scottish businesses struggling to grow amidst Brexit deadlock
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launches
- Crieff care home team scores a first for its dementia training
- Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
- Amanda Sword joins Balhousie Coupar Angus as new care home manager
- Stagecoach East Scotland supports 2019 Armed Forces Day with free travel
- Miller Hendry warns against not seeking advice early doors when selling a business
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn