Social Enterprise Awards Scotland
Seven award categories available | Apply before July 19th
Does your organisation deliver social, community or environmental impact? Submit an application to be recognised for the hard work of your team and the positive role you play in Scotland.
It's quick and easy to apply and there are seven award categories available. Not sure which one would be the right fit for you? Here is a quick overview:
Social Enterprise of the Year
For organisations with great vision, leadership and management who have a high degree of customer satisfaction and sustainability, who help promote social enterprise beyond the sector.
One to Watch
For organisations with a creative approach to impact problem-solving, a clear future vision and strong potential for success and growth.
Prove It: Social Impact
For organisations who are best in class in communicating and demonstrating their impact through measurement, reporting, and transparency.
Market Builder Award
For organisations in the social, public or private sector who are champions of the social enterprise model and help build markets for social enterprises by creating opportunities to buy social.
Health and Social Care Award
For organisations that deliver excellent support to their users and customers around a health and social care mission, including physical and mental health as well as wellbeing.
Environmental Social Enterprise
For organisations that demonstrate excellence in green and environmental impact delivery, place sustainability at the heart of their mission and play a key role in the fight against climate change.
Social Enterprise Champion
This award celebrates an individual working or volunteering in a social enterprise who goes above and beyond to make a difference, support the mission of the organisation and deliver impact.
Find all the detailed criteria for each award category on our website and take part in the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #SocEntAwards21.
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?