Social Enterprise Awards Scotland
Seven award categories available | Apply before July 19th
Does your organisation deliver social, community or environmental impact? Submit an application to be recognised for the hard work of your team and the positive role you play in Scotland.
It's quick and easy to apply and there are seven award categories available. Not sure which one would be the right fit for you? Here is a quick overview:
Social Enterprise of the Year
For organisations with great vision, leadership and management who have a high degree of customer satisfaction and sustainability, who help promote social enterprise beyond the sector.
One to Watch
For organisations with a creative approach to impact problem-solving, a clear future vision and strong potential for success and growth.
Prove It: Social Impact
For organisations who are best in class in communicating and demonstrating their impact through measurement, reporting, and transparency.
Market Builder Award
For organisations in the social, public or private sector who are champions of the social enterprise model and help build markets for social enterprises by creating opportunities to buy social.
Health and Social Care Award
For organisations that deliver excellent support to their users and customers around a health and social care mission, including physical and mental health as well as wellbeing.
Environmental Social Enterprise
For organisations that demonstrate excellence in green and environmental impact delivery, place sustainability at the heart of their mission and play a key role in the fight against climate change.
Social Enterprise Champion
This award celebrates an individual working or volunteering in a social enterprise who goes above and beyond to make a difference, support the mission of the organisation and deliver impact.
Find all the detailed criteria for each award category on our website and take part in the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #SocEntAwards21.
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme