Social Enterprise Awards Scotland
Seven award categories available | Apply before July 19th
Does your organisation deliver social, community or environmental impact? Submit an application to be recognised for the hard work of your team and the positive role you play in Scotland.
It's quick and easy to apply and there are seven award categories available. Not sure which one would be the right fit for you? Here is a quick overview:
Social Enterprise of the Year
For organisations with great vision, leadership and management who have a high degree of customer satisfaction and sustainability, who help promote social enterprise beyond the sector.
One to Watch
For organisations with a creative approach to impact problem-solving, a clear future vision and strong potential for success and growth.
Prove It: Social Impact
For organisations who are best in class in communicating and demonstrating their impact through measurement, reporting, and transparency.
Market Builder Award
For organisations in the social, public or private sector who are champions of the social enterprise model and help build markets for social enterprises by creating opportunities to buy social.
Health and Social Care Award
For organisations that deliver excellent support to their users and customers around a health and social care mission, including physical and mental health as well as wellbeing.
Environmental Social Enterprise
For organisations that demonstrate excellence in green and environmental impact delivery, place sustainability at the heart of their mission and play a key role in the fight against climate change.
Social Enterprise Champion
This award celebrates an individual working or volunteering in a social enterprise who goes above and beyond to make a difference, support the mission of the organisation and deliver impact.
Find all the detailed criteria for each award category on our website and take part in the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #SocEntAwards21.
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions
- Vaccine self-registration portal for all over 18s open
- Rules ease for weddings and funerals
- Launch of consultation on licensing order for short term lets
- Changes to Scotland’s Travel Lists
- Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Connecting Scotland - New Application round open