Social Enterprise Awards Scotland
Seven award categories available | Apply before July 19th
Does your organisation deliver social, community or environmental impact? Submit an application to be recognised for the hard work of your team and the positive role you play in Scotland.
It's quick and easy to apply and there are seven award categories available. Not sure which one would be the right fit for you? Here is a quick overview:
Social Enterprise of the Year
For organisations with great vision, leadership and management who have a high degree of customer satisfaction and sustainability, who help promote social enterprise beyond the sector.
One to Watch
For organisations with a creative approach to impact problem-solving, a clear future vision and strong potential for success and growth.
Prove It: Social Impact
For organisations who are best in class in communicating and demonstrating their impact through measurement, reporting, and transparency.
Market Builder Award
For organisations in the social, public or private sector who are champions of the social enterprise model and help build markets for social enterprises by creating opportunities to buy social.
Health and Social Care Award
For organisations that deliver excellent support to their users and customers around a health and social care mission, including physical and mental health as well as wellbeing.
Environmental Social Enterprise
For organisations that demonstrate excellence in green and environmental impact delivery, place sustainability at the heart of their mission and play a key role in the fight against climate change.
Social Enterprise Champion
This award celebrates an individual working or volunteering in a social enterprise who goes above and beyond to make a difference, support the mission of the organisation and deliver impact.
Find all the detailed criteria for each award category on our website and take part in the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #SocEntAwards21.
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer
- Limited number of trade spaces still available at Scottish Game Fair
- DigitalBoost Development Grant – Reopened
- Charity photography competition launched on World Photography day
- Murrayshall supports Cash for Kids with inaugural ProAm golf tournament
- Fund to support food & drink producers and suppliers
- Help to Grow: Management scheme
- New programme to support growth of UK cyber sector
- Invitation to Perthshire Chamber of Commerce 2021 Golf Day!
- Are you ready for the ISDN switchoff?
- Stagecoach carries out first trials of new bridge alert technology
- Perth care homes calling for ‘Everyday Heroes’ as they run flash recruitment events
- Workplace testing rolled out to boost recovery
- ScotSpirit Holiday Voucher Scheme
- Success For New Perthshire Business With National Finalist Nomination
- Global warming will hit 1.5C by 2040, warns IPCC report