Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May
SME leaders face a range of competing challenges – how to drive growth and profit whilst mitigating the risks associated with the Pandemic, staff attrition, recruitment, market volatility and fund raising, fast-changing customer expectations, competitive disruption and leveraging technology.
Despite these challenges, defiant and ambitious entrepreneurial leaders continue to search out new ways to fuel growth.
Azets are delighted to invite you to attend our inaugural Global SME Leaders Growth Conference.
Taking place on Thursday 12th May 2022, from 9:30 - 13:15 (BST), we have an exciting agenda aimed at leaders in established SME businesses pursue the next stage of their growth journey.
Hear guest keynote speakers from Wired Magazine, The SME Gender Index, Bremont Watches, and Digital Workforce.
Held virtually to maximise your time, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore how you can keep adapting your business model and create strategies that will unlock opportunities for growth
- Listen to leading subject matter experts and SME leaders who will share their insights, experience and advice from their growth journeys
- Attend networking breakout sessions that assess the current and future business climate focusing on the key findings from the Spring SME Global Barometer survey and discussing strategies to support growth
For full details and to attend click the link and submit your details on our website.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May