Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
Azets Aberdeen Hires AAB Audit Specialist as Associate Director
Matthew has extensive experience auditing businesses in the O&G, food and drink, construction, manufacturing, retail and family business sectors. He is also one of Scotland’s leading experts in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and UKGAAP (UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice).
He joins the Aberdeen office of Azets from Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP, where he was a senior manager and a member of both the food and drink and family business teams.
Commenting on his appointment, Azets Regional Managing Partner David Booth said: “We are delighted that Matthew has decided to join Azets from AAB. His technical expertise and sector experience was exactly what we were looking for as we look to grow our audit service line across the North-East of Scotland. Matthew will play an key role as we grow the business and a central role in the day to day running of our audit service line. Matthew has the ability to progress quickly within the firm and we are looking forward to welcoming him to our new offices in Albyn Place”.
The Aberdeen office of Azets recently announced plans to create a further 20 jobs or more by 2023 in a range of positions, from trainees to senior posts.
- Scottish Government Daily Update 22nd March 2021
- Perth Based Housebuilder Attains 5* Rating
- Business Support Bulletin - Grants & Funding Deadlines, 22nd - 28th March 2021
- Scottish Enterprise to make £4 million available for Green Jobs
- Scottish Government Daily Update 19th March 2021
- Scottish Government - Coronavirus Easing of Restrictions Summary, Tuesday 16th March
- SME Brexit Support Fund Open for Applications
- Scottish Enterprise & AOG Energy - Virtual Mission
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 11th March 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update 10 March 2021
- Are mergers on the cards as a solution for charities?
- Scottish Government Daily Update 09 March 2021
- SCC Network: Campervan and Motorhome Rental Operators Fund
- Scottish Apprenticeships Employer Event with Perth College UHI
- Enchanted Forest Launches Nationwide Search for New Trustees
- Buyer demand remains undiminished
- Business Training and Support Awarded to 40 Heritage Organisations Across Scotland
- £209m funding for Smart sustainable plastic packaging solutions- check it out!
- Pandemic fails to halt growth of property consultancy’s Scottish Division
- Eviction of tenants during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Temperatures Rise as Businesses Tackle the Menopause at Work
- Thorntons: Immigration Webinar: What employers need to know
- Circular Tayside: New Scottish Procurement Policy Note
- Abertay University Short Courses in Digital Business and Managing Transformational Change