Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
Azets Aberdeen Hires AAB Audit Specialist as Associate Director
Matthew has extensive experience auditing businesses in the O&G, food and drink, construction, manufacturing, retail and family business sectors. He is also one of Scotland’s leading experts in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and UKGAAP (UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice).
He joins the Aberdeen office of Azets from Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP, where he was a senior manager and a member of both the food and drink and family business teams.
Commenting on his appointment, Azets Regional Managing Partner David Booth said: “We are delighted that Matthew has decided to join Azets from AAB. His technical expertise and sector experience was exactly what we were looking for as we look to grow our audit service line across the North-East of Scotland. Matthew will play an key role as we grow the business and a central role in the day to day running of our audit service line. Matthew has the ability to progress quickly within the firm and we are looking forward to welcoming him to our new offices in Albyn Place”.
The Aberdeen office of Azets recently announced plans to create a further 20 jobs or more by 2023 in a range of positions, from trainees to senior posts.
- Perth City Centre Website – how to register your reopening details
- Royal Bank of Scotland Re-Launches Enterprise Programme
- Rally for Growth - Party Leader Events
- Scottish Government Daily Update 13th April 2021
- Charity works – if ever you needed proof - Barnardo’s Works
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling